APC Galaxy Smart UPS VT10 – 10 kVA – 208V
|Model Family||Smart-UPS VT|
Call us at 877-885-9208 or fill out the form below.
The Smart-UPS VT includes dual-mains input, automatic and maintenance bypasses, and scalable runtime with swappable batteries for increased availability. The rack-mounted version maximizes valuable floor space by incorporating UPS, power distribution, and additional battery capacity in a single rack.
Low cost of ownership is achieved through best-in-class efficiency and a reduction in rating of electrical infrastructure — wires, transformers, and generators — due to the Smart-UPS VT Soft Start feature.
Serviceability is greatly enhanced by user-replaceable batteries, manageable extended run frames, and included start-up and standard on-site warranty services.
• Up to 96% efficiency even at low load levels
• Large input voltage tolerance for compatibility with low-quality power grids
• Low input/output signal distortion
• Parallel capability up to four units for redundant configurations or capacity extension
• Rack-mounted configuration with isolation transformer
• The product design allows quick maintenance leading to higher availability for the load
• Slide-in/out concept for the power module for a quick comeback to normal state
• Quick-swappable batteries for easy replacement
• Remote management of the UPS over network or telephone lines
• Centralized management via StruxureWare Central
The Smart-UPS VT is ideal for:
-Small data centers
-Large retail stores
-Dense power requirements
Fill out the Form Below to Rent a UPS System
|Power Factor||0.98 pf pf|
|Dimensions||25.6"W x 41.8"D x 64.7"H|
APC MGE Galaxy 3500 (Smart UPS VT) 10kVA-30kVA UPS Brochure(PDF 765.52 KB, 09/11/2019)
APC MGE Galaxy 3500 (Smart UPS VT) 10kVA-30kVA – 208/220V UPS Installation(PDF 6.10 MB, 09/11/2019)
APC MGE Galaxy 3500 (Smart UPS VT) 10kVA-40kVA UPS Operation Manual(PDF 3.45 MB, 09/11/2019)