Mitsubishi 9900A 150kVA 480v UPS
Call us at 877-885-9208 or fill out the form below.
The 9900A UPS system uses the most advanced Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors (IGBT) in both the converter and Inverter. This unique combination simply means the 9900A UPS offers superior reliability and performance.
The 9900A Series UPS delivers as much as 97% system efficiency, which reduces operating and cooling costs significantly, when compared to its competitors. The 9900A Series UPS has efficiency ratings as high as 94% with loads as low as 20%. The result: reduced cost of ownership and improved power usage effectiveness compared to conventional UPS.
The small footprint and lightweight design of the 9900A Series saves on precious data center floor space, offering the flexibility of adding or removing modules with minimal cost.
- Fully Digital, IGBT Converter and Inverter Design
- Low Input Harmonics, Internal Static Bypass
- 3 Level Power Conversion Technology
- Dual Input
- Front Access Only, 1.1:1 Generator Sizing
- Available for Parallel Redundant & Capacity Applications (Up to 4 Modules)
- Advanced Circuit Topology and PWM
- OSHPD Seismic Certification Available
- Board Level Self Diagnostics
- UPS Modules UL 1778 Listed
- Three (3) Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 5% Efficiency @ 50-100% Load Typical, Double Conversion
- Power Factor .9
- Drilled for NEMA 1 Hole Compression Lugs
- Small Footprint and Light Weight
|Power Factor||>0.9 pf|
Mitsubishi 9900A 80kVA-225kVA UPS Owners/Tech Manual(PDF 1.08 MB, 09/11/2019)